Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Website Is Up!!!

It will please some of you to know that I have been working feverishly to get our website up and running. I can now officially say that it is ready. The shopping cart hasn't been added yet, but you can see photos and descriptions of all of our items, a brief bio about us, and a page that will show all of our upcoming events.

I can't tell you how thrilled I am that it is finally available. I will still be updating here regularly. In fact, this site will be updated daily beginning today. The other site will evolve some too, but here is where you should look for the day-to-day workings of the shoppe.

Once again, thanks to everyone who has encouraged us over the last several months. We look forward to branching out and meeting many more candle fanatics like us. Be sure to check out the new site and let us know what you think. www.sjcandleshoppe.com

*SJ*

No comments: