Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July!!

Hope you all had a fantastic day celebrating our nation's Independence. We took it easy today and stayed around the house.

I took some time today to get our Etsy shop up and running again. I am now part of the Etsy Fort Worth team. The Team has meetings and shows together periodically, so that's something else to look forward to soon. I've already listed a few items in the shop. If you see something you like, you can purchase it directly through Etsy. That way, you won't have to wait until I get the shopping cart up on the full site. We accept PayPal or personal check through Etsy.

I'm going to start ingredient profiles here on the blog. Basically, I will take one ingredient - let's say shea butter - and then discuss all the benefits of shea butter. We can talk about any ingredient you'd like, so if there is something candle or bath/body related that you have a question about, let me know. I'll do the research and then share it with all of our readers.

As always, please let me know if there is something you would like to see, either on the Etsy site, the full website, or here on the blog. Thanks for supporting us as we grow!

*SJ*

No comments: