Saturday, July 11, 2009

Shopping Cart is Available!

It took a little longer than I expected, but the shopping cart is up and fully functional on the site! I also added a page with a link back to the blog, so if you're searching the site, it's just one click to get back here.

I went to Grapevine Market today, and it turned into a really good day. The weather was comfortable until just after noon, when it started to reach 100. Thankfully, the Market is only open until 2 every Thursday and Saturday, so it wasn't long before we were packing up to leave. I was even told I had "the best smelling booth" there!

I still plan to list some sample packs, both on Etsy and on the regular site, so be sure to check back for those items. I will have monthly specials beginning in August, and all orders ship out within 2 business days in most cases. Shipping is via USPS Priority Mail, which usually arrives in 2-3 business days.

I spoke with a woman at the Market today who wanted to place a large Soapsicle order for her daughter's birthday. I think they would also make a great stocking stuffer, and it's not too early to start thinking about Christmas! If I can help you with your party or wedding favors, or fundraising needs, please email me at sjcandleshoppe@gmail.com .

No comments: