Wednesday, July 22, 2009

New Show Schedule Coming Soon

July is drawing to a close, and I will be publishing our August show schedule soon. I had previously said that I would be at Grapevine Market each Thursday and Saturday through mid-October. I still intend to participate in that market, but hopefully only on Thursdays. I am waiting to hear back from the market director for Keller Farmers Market to see if I am accepted. If so, I will be attending there on Saturdays from 8am til noon.


I have a meeting with the Etsy Fort Worth team tomorrow evening. I am looking forward to meeting many of our fellow etsians and "putting our heads together" on how we can get the word out about our group. We are having a contest for those who follow our team blog. Many of the artists are contributing to a gift basket that one lucky follower will win. You can see the details on this thread, and you can follow our team blog here. I'll have more info, pictures and follow up after our meeting tomorrow.

*SJ*

No comments: