Friday, July 10, 2009

New Website Capabilities

I have made some upgrades to the site, including adding the shopping cart. It isn't available yet, because I've only been able to add two items. It's *much* more time consuming than I would have thought! I'll also be adding a fragrance page that will give descriptions of each of the scents we carry. You won't have to guess just by the name anymore!

I've been trying to get together with my sister, Stephanie, and tonight is the only night we are both available. Tomorrow is Grapevine Market, after which I will continue working on the site. I hope to have the entire cart operational by the end of the weekend, so check back Monday to see the changes take effect.

As always, you can email me with any questions you have at sjcandleshoppe@gmail.com or use the Contact Us form on the website.

*SJ*

No comments: