Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Severe Weather = Nothing Gets Done

I had some ambitious plans for today that included making some soaps & some candles. Unfortunately, we had a tornado warning, so nothing got done. I was afraid to start anything for fear of losing power, since all our appliances are electric. Instead, I spent most of the evening playing Mah Jong and listening to a CD on my laptop after losing cable & internet service for a couple of hours.

The result of all of this was a day that was spent doing very little. The up side is that I feel very rested, and look forward to getting a lot accomplished tomorrow.

This is what our back fence looks like after two panels were blown down by the wind. Excuse the tall grass. Today was also the day the lawn man was supposed to come out, but it was a little too wet for that!

*SJ*

No comments: