Thursday, June 4, 2009

More Soap, and Another Show

Today I cut another batch of soap, called Pomegranate Passion. It is scented with Pomegranate fragrance and has Passionfruit Tea leaves embedded in it. The tea acts as a mild exfoliant, and the pomegranate adds a nice mild fragrance to the bar. It needs to cure before it can be sold, so it won't be ready for 3-4 weeks.

This weekend, I'll be at Trade Days of Waxahachie. The hours are Saturday 9-5 and Sunday 9-4. They have only been re-open a few months, so this weekend they are having a Grand Opening celebration. There will be a band, children's activities, and 100+ vendors out to celebrate. I will be set up in booth #1; be sure to come say hello if you're in the area.

I will be tweeting from the show; you can follow me on Twitter @TXshoppegirl.

*SJ*

No comments: