Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Progress Report

I am so excited to report that I finally have some soaps ready to sell! The Green Tea Cucumber guest soaps and the Carrot Veggie Bars are both ready. Several other bars will be ready the first of July. Those soaps are Orange Flower Opulence, Pomegranate Passion, and Peppermint Pick-Me-Up.

As for upcoming shows, I will (tentatively) be at Grapevine Market this Thursday and Saturday. I am just waiting to be approved as a vendor. Next weekend I will be at Trade Days USA at Texas Motor Speedway. ( www.tradedaysusa.com ) I am in booth F1 down the main row. I'm looking for some more shows to fill out my summer, and will update as I book shows.

I also got another request for lotion tonight, so I will be working on that recipe next. I've been wanting to try a few that I've found, so this is a good opportunity. Hopefully, I'll have some ready for July as well.

Remember, you can stay updated by subscribing to this blog or by following me on Twitter @TXshoppegirl

*SJ*

No comments: