Monday, June 1, 2009

One More Day til the Drawing

Well, Kellerfest is in the history books. We survived - just barely! You still have one more day before I announce the winners of the drawings.

As a reminder, there are (2) items. The first is a large candle. It's the same one as the green candle in my profile picture. The second winner will receive a bar of soap and some fizzing bath salts. Come back tomorrow to see the results.

Now, on to our next show. This weekend, I plan to be at Trade Days of Waxahachie. I was scheduled to be there a couple of months ago, but there was a death in the family, so I had to cancel. I look forward to trying this one, as it is a relatively new show. Hopefully, they are already building a following, and I'll be able to meet some more great people. To find out more about this show, including a schedule of upcoming dates, check out their website: www.tradedaysofwaxahachie.com Hope to see you there!

*SJ*

No comments: