Monday, June 15, 2009

Recent Events

Apologies for staying away so long. I was under the weather for a few days and am still not quite up to par. I also had something *really* terrible happen, which has kept me off of the computer. My laptop - remember, my brand new, hardly used laptop - was hacked! It happened through a virus I got on Facebook. I am still trying to get everything cleaned up, but will definitely be off Facebook for a while!

What I have been doing in the meantime, besides getting well, is researching recipes. In the coming weeks, you'll be seeing a new lotion formula, lip balm, and a sugar scrub. Don't forget to check back often to find out when these goodies will make their debuts.

As always, and especially now that I'm not using Facebook, you can follow me on Twitter @TXshoppegirl or subscribe to this blog. My next show is this weekend, when I'll be debuting my new logo at Trade Days USA. Check us out in booth F1, Saturday and Sunday from 9am-5pm.

*SJ*

No comments: