Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Exciting News + Upcoming Shows

First, for the exciting news...my computer is fixed!! I was a little anxious about using this computer after it was infected, and have tried to use Jay's as much as possible. However, I am happy to report that everything has been removed (at least, the stuff that didn't belong!) and I've been going successfully on this computer for two days now. I'm also getting used to this computer in general, as well as getting myself more organized, so I will be blogging more regularly from now on. YAY!!!

So, here's where you can find us in the coming weeks:

Trade Days USA @ Texas Motor Speedway - Fort Worth, TX
(www.tradedaysusa.com)
June 20-21
July 25-26
August 22-23

Trade Days of Waxahachie @ Ellis County Expo Center - Waxahachie, TX
(www.tradedaysofwaxahachie.com)
July 11-12
August 8-9

We'll be, hopefully, filling in more dates as we find more shows. Be sure to stop by and say "hi" if you're at a show where we're exhibiting.

*SJ*

No comments: