Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Welcome to SJ Candle Shoppe!!

I am so excited to finally be setting up this blog! It's been a long time coming, and I apologize for taking so long. The purpose of this blog is to keep my loyal followers updated with the goings-on of our company, SJ Candle Shoppe.

Over the next several days, I will be setting up a lot of the content of the site. I'll keep a list of scents in stock, as well as new products we're working on. As a sneak peek, here's what I just finished:

This is a trial batch of Carrot Veggie Soap, made with real carrots and good-for-you oils. I'm trying to come up with a catchy name, but so far I'm coming up blank. If you come up with something I love, maybe I'll send you a free bar, so...suggest something!!

We're also trying to determine what other products people are looking for. Of course everything that we make will be environmentally-conscious. We do it because that is what people are looking for, but also because it is important to us. If you have any suggestions or questions about our shoppe, our products, or US, please comment. Don't forget to follow us on Twitter @TXshoppegirl.

*SJ*

No comments: