Monday, May 25, 2009

Busy Weekend, Followed by a Busy Monday

After a really long weekend at Trade Days, what I wouldn't have done to spend my Memorial Day out at the lake!

Instead, I spent 8 hours inside on my new laptop. I've been looking up recipes, researching ingredients, and watching old shows I had on the Tivo. So here's a look at what's coming up:

Lotion Bars
Lip Balm
Body Butter

I also hope to have the website up and running within the next few weeks. Somehow I have not found the time to get the pictures taken. Once those are done, we'll have it hosted; you'll find the site at www.sjcandleshoppe.com

That's all I have for tonight. Don't forget the first giveaway will be June 2. You can enter by either 1) subscribing to the blog or 2) leaving a comment on one of my posts.

*SJ*

No comments: