Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Spring 2011 Fragrance Line, Part 3

Continuing on, I bring you part 3 of the Spring fragrance line. People often ask me what my favorite scent is. That question for me, doesn't have an across-the-board answer. I change favorites often. Sometimes I like fresh, clean scents. Other times I want a nice fruity combination. What I find myself going back to most often, however, are the bakery scents. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that maybe it's due to my MASSIVE sweet tooth, but they really are my favorites. If I had to choose just one scent family, I'm pretty sure the bakery scents would be it. (Guess that's good, considering I'll be starting Pastry Arts school next month!) Anyway, enough about me. On to the good stuff...
SJ Candle Shoppe Bake Shoppe

Apple Cinnamon

Banana Nut Bread

Blueberry Cobbler

Buttercream Supreme

Creamy Vanilla

Red Hot Cinnamon


I'm going to be honest here: I foresee this line being much larger. I didn't want to overwhelm myself out of the gate and try to offer too much. That's a lot of inventory, and supply costs add up quickly when you're starting up. On the other hand, there's so much to offer, and everything smells so good! I have a feeling I'll be adding on sooner than I had first thought!


What are your favorite bakery scents? Is there anything missing from this line that is a must-have in your kitchen? Feel free to leave a comment. I love feedback! (Oh yeah, and follow me on Twitter @TXshoppegirl.)


*SJ*

No comments: